Best lemonade recipe for hot summer days
Are you looking for the best lemonade recipe? I would like to show you a simple and easy method for perfect lemonade. With this recipe, you will reach an intense lemon flavor.
Is lemonade healthy?
Lemonade, which is high in vitamin C, is a natural cleanser and detoxifier. During the summer, it keeps the body cool. Lemons’ alkaline nature protects the cells from oxidation. It also helps with weight reduction, constipation, acne treatment, and re-energizing the body and immune system.
As you have to zest the lemons, you need 100 % organic lemons. The lemons must be untreated (without wax).
The ingredients for the best lemonade couldn’t be simpler! You can make this delicious lemonade with the following 4 ingredients:
Ingredients (4 x 250 ml):
- 4 – 5 organic lemons( the lemons must be organic)
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 liter water
- 5-6 fresh mint leaves
- Zest the lemons. You need the yellow part of the lemon peels. Do not use the white part of the lemon peels. Otherwise, your lemonade will be very bitter.
- Transfer it into a medium salad bowl.
- Add the sugar and mash the mixture with a wooden spoon for about 2-3 minutes, until the sugar has dissolved.
- Juice the lemons.
- Add the lemon juice, water, and fresh mint leaves to the mixture and give it a good mix.
Your lemonade is ready. As you need to serve it cold, place it in the refrigerator and wait 1-2 hours.
Serve with ice, sliced lemons, and fresh mint leaves.
This is the best lemonade recipe.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #the_vegetarian_hannibal
The history of lemonade!
For more desserts, click here!
For more vegetarian recipes click here!
For vegan recipes, click here!