No-Bake Carrot Balls Recipe
Ok! If you told me that you can prepare one of the most delicious and easiest dessert recipes with only 4 main ingredients, I would not believe you. Yes, these carrot balls are VERY, VERY delicious.
No, these are not “Carrot Bake Energy Balls”. We do not need oats, dates or another fruits. My recipe is a bit different than many of the other recipes out there because it’s EASY! This recipe will prove to you that you do not need 10+ ingredients to prepare an UNBELIEVABLY DELICIOUS dessert.
Let’s make some carrot balls!
INGREDIENTS (3-4 servings)
- 500 gr (17 ounces) shortbread
- 500 gr (17 ounces) organic carrots
- 150 gr (5,3 ounces) crushed walnuts
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 10-20 gr desiccated coconut
- Peel ans grate the carrots.
- Heat 4-5 tablespoons cooking oil/sunflower oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add the grated carrots, sugar and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add crushed walnuts and cook for another 5 minutes, until the carrots soften.
- Transfer the shortbread into a food processor. If you don’t have a food processor, you can use hand mixer.
- Transfer the mixture and shortbread into a large salad bowl.
- Give it a good mix. Use your hands.
Your mixture is ready 🤤.
- Simply scoop into bites and roll into balls, at which point you can enjoy immediately. Before you serve your delicious carrot balls, roll them in desiccated coconut.
Your carrot balls are ready to enjoy! Place them on to a serving plate.
You can serve them with pudding, ice cream or coffee.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #the_vegetarian_hannibal
For more desserts, click here!
For more vegetarian recipes click here!
For vegan recipes, click here!
Are you looking for another carrot recipes? Click here!
I made these today, thank you for the lovely recipe! We are in full lockdown and I don’t have any walnuts so I used a mixture of toasted almonds and sunflower seeds.
We love how they turned out! 🙏🏻
many thanks for your comment.
I have never tried with almonds,however, I think it is a very good idea.
I am glad to hear that you like the recipe.
I wish you and your family all the best.
The Vegetarian Hannibal