What to do with a celeriac if you don’t like celery? I would like to share with you this absolutely amazing celeriac salad recipe. This is one of the simplest salads you will ever come across.
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 400 gr celeriac
- 400 gr strained yoghurt / greek yoghurt with 10 % fat
- 70 gr chopped walnuts
- 1 finely chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Peel the celeriac and great it coarsley or cut it into fine strips.
- Celeriac turns brown (oxidation) after peeling, so keep it covered in acidulated water (water + a squeeze of lemon juice or splash of vinegar) until your ready to use it.
4. In the meantime, chop the parsley and walnuts.
5. Put your celeriac and parsley into a large bowl, add salt and mix together with all the other ingredients.
Your celeriac salad is ready.
Bon Appétit 😊
For more desserts, click here!
For more vegetarian recipes, click here!
For vegan recipes, click here!
For metal and rock music news, tour dates, videos, visit metalshout.com.