Who is Confessions of a Mother Runner?
Deborah aka “confessions of a mother runner” is a NASM Certified Nutrition Coach & RRCA Run Coach. She has two kids and lives with her kids (two young adults) and husband in the VA/DC area.
Is “Confessions of a Mother Runner” vegan?
According to her blog, “confessions of a mother runner” is not vegan, however, a lifelong vegetarian/pescatarian. She shares vegetarian and pasceterian recipes on her blog.
- Why do vegetarians fart more?
- How do vegetarians get amino acids?
- How do vegans deal with pests?
- Is E120 vegan?
- Are vegetarian sausages healthy?
- Are Skittles halal?
- Is Marmite vegetarian?
- Are marshmallows vegan?
- Is vegan meat halal?
- Where do Hindus worship?
- Is vegan meat processed?
- What is vegan wine?
- Are pregnancy tests vegan?