Cream Cheese Dip With Avocado | Easy Dip Recipes
Cream Cheese Dip With Avacado
- 200 gr Creamy Sheep Cheese Milk( Don’t use Philadelphia for this recipe)
- 1 avacado
- 1/3 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/3 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic
- A bunch of dill
- 2-3 teaspoon olive oil
- Cut cream cheese and avacado into small pieces.
- Place all ingredients in a medium salad bowl.
- Puree the mixture with a hand blender.
- Spoon the dip into a serving bowl, drizzle with oil and serve with your favourite bread.
Bon Appétit 😊