From now on I would like to share a few vegetarian fingerfood recipes with you. The first one is this easy zucchini recipe. The combination of zucchini, garlic, yogurt and spices makes this fingerfood super delicious. If you are vegan, you can prepare it with vegan yogurt and tell me in the comments how it tastes.
Health Benefits of Zucchini
Diabetes Management and Prevention
- 200 gr strained/creamy yogurt
- 1 baguette / white bread. Please do not use another breads. It must be white bread
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/3 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic
- A bunch of finely chopped dill
- 4-5 teaspoon olive oil / sunflower oil
- Cut the zucchini and baguette into slices.
2. Preaheat the oven to 200 degrees.
3. Mix salt, black pepper, chili flakes and oil in a small sauce bowl.
4. Place the zucchini in a pan or tray. With a brush, coat the top of each zucchini with the sauce. Add the rest of the sauce in the pan.
5. Bake for 20 minutes.
6. After 20 minutes, take the zucchinis out of the oven and place them on the bugette one by one.
7. Mix grated garlic and yogurt.
8. Place the sauce on the zucchinis.
9. Serve with chopped dill.
For more vegetarian recipes, click here!
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #the_vegetarian_hannibal