Ingredients (2 servings)
- 250 gr rigatoni pasta
- 1 finely chopped medium onion
- 100 gr chopped organic tomato / you can use 1 medium chopped fresh tomato
- 100 ml heavy cream
- 75 gr grated cheese, I use a mix of Cheddar and Mozzarella.
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes/powder
- 2 garlic, finely grated
- 1 teaspoon salt(1/2 for the pasta, 1/” for the sauce)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 tablespoon olive oil or sunflower oil
Preparation of the Pasta
- Fill a large saucepan with water, put the lid on, and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add a good pinch(1/2 teaspoon) of salt.
- Once the water is boiling, stir in the pasta and cook it according to the packet instructions.
- Drain the pasta in a colander over the sink.
Preparation of the Sauce
- Heat olive oil/sunflower oil in a pot over high heat
- Add chopped onions, garlic, and sauté for 1 minute.
- Lower the heat. Add salt, black pepper, chili flakes, tomatoes and cook for about 4-5 minutes over medium heat.
- After 4-5 minutes, add cream and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add grated cheese, rigatoni pasta, and mix well.
- SERVE WHILE STILL HOT!!!
- Baked Oat Recipe | TikTok Viral Recipe
- Coconut Macarons With chocolate, Pistachio, and Almonds
- Vegan Lentil Curry
- Stuffed Eggplant Recipe
- Lentil “Meatballs” Recipe
- Vegan Stuffed Grape Leaves