This mouthwatering vegan chili sin carne recipe is easy to make and delicious. It is not just delicious, it is also nutritious and filling.
Ingredients (2-3 servings)
- 500 gr Kidney Beans
- 400 gr organic chopped tomatos
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large carrot, peeled and diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon tomate paste
- 2 fresh chili peppers
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chile powder or cayenne pepper
- 150 ml water
- 5 tablespoon olive oil
- 40-50 gr coriander/cilantro
- Heat olive oil in a large stock pot over medium high heat.
2. Add onion and cook about 2 minutes until it softens.
3. Add tomato paste, mix and cook for another 2 minutes.
4. Add fresh chili peppers, mix it again and cook for 1-2 minutes.
5. After 1-2 minutes, add kidney beans, corn, carot, garlic, black pepper, salt, HOT chili powder. Mix it again, lower the heat and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
6. After 1-2 minutes lower the heat, add 150 ml HOT water and 400 gr organic chopped tomatos. Mix it and cook it for another 10 minutes. After 10 minutes add some chopped coriander and serve it with rice.