Are you looking for a delicious pasta recipe? Pasta gorgonzola (Spaghetti Al Gorgonzola) is one of them. I would like to introduce you this easy and delicious pasta gorgonzola recipe.
What is Gorgonzola?
“Gorgonzola is a veined blue cheese, originally from Italy, made from unskimmed cow’s milk. It can be buttery or firm, crumbly and quite salty, with a “bite” from its blue veining.
Historically, gorgonzola has been produced for centuries in Gorgonzola, Milan, acquiring its greenish-blue marbling in the 11th century. However, the town’s claim of geographical origin is disputed by other localities.”
How to make pasta Gorgonzola?
It’s that quick and easy to make a beautiful Italian dish. Wonderful noodles in a delicious sauce. Very Italian, very Mediterranean. It’s spaghetti in gorgonzola sauce.
- 250 gr (8.80 ounces) Spaghetti
- 150 gr (5,30 ounces) Gorgonzola Piccante
- 20 gr (0,70 ounces) butter
- 250 ml heavy cream
- 50 ml milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- Place a large pot on the stove, fill with salt water and bring it to a boil. Stir in the pasta and cook al dente. Then strain and drain.
In the meantime, cut the gorgonzola into small cubes.
- In a frying pan, heat the butter and add heavy cream, Gorgonzola cheese cubes over low heat until the cheese has melted. Season with salt and plenty of pepper. Stirring constantly. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- If the sauce remains too thick, add 50 ml milk and heat up once again.
- Transfer the pasta into the pan and mix well and using a wooden spoon, mix well.
That’s it.👌 Your delicious pasta Gorgonzola is ready to enjoy.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #the_vegetarian_hannibal
For more desserts, click here!
For more vegetarian recipes click here!
For vegan recipes, click here!