This creamy pumpkin pasta recipe is very easy, absolutely delicious, and nutritious. It will be one of your favorite pumpkin recipes. I am sure of it.
As we are in pumpkin season, I will continue to share with you more delicious vegan and vegetarian pumpkin recipes. In the next few days and weeks, I will share with you some easy and delicious pumpkin dessert recipes.
Health Benefits of Pumpkin:
- May help reduce the risk of metabolic syndrome
- Vitamin A, Lutein and Zeaxanthin May Protect Your Eyesight
- Highly nutritious and particularly rich in Vitamin A
- Incredibly Versatile and Easy to Add to Your Diet
- Beta-carotene in pumpkins helps protect us from the sun’s wrinkle-causing UV rays
- High antioxidant content may reduce your risk of chronic diseases
- Packs vitamins that boost immunity
- Nutrient density and low calorie
- It (May) Help Treat Diabetes
- May support eye health
Let´s start to prepare our pumpkin pasta recipe!
Pumpkin Pasta Recipe | Easy Pumpkin Recipes
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
Add the onions and sauté for 5-6 minutes until they soften.
- Add grated pumpkin, salt, pepper, and sauté for another 5-6 minutes.
- Add spaghetti/linguini, water, cooking cream, and cook according to the packet instructions.
- Your delicious pumpkin pasta is ready👌 You can serve it with vegan pumpkin soup.
- Serve while it is hot, otherwise, the taste may not be very satisfying.
Which Toppings to use on Vegan Pumpkin Soup?
You can use spring onions, grated parmesan cheese, and you can add some chili flakes.
You can enjoy your delicious pumpkin ginger soup as a healthy, plant-powered dinner with your favorite bread.
How to store the pumpkin ginger soup?
The pumpkin ginger soup will keep for up to 3 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Health benefits of pumpkin seeds
For this recipe, we will remove the seeds. What can you do with all the seeds? They are totally edible and you can roast them. A one-ounce portion (roughly a quarter cup) of raw pumpkin seeds provides about 150 calories, 15 grams of healthful fat, just a few grams of carbs, and an impressive 8 to 10 grams of plant protein. They’re also nutrient-packed, and health-protective.
Other pumpkin recipes you might also like:
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #the_vegetarian_hannibal
For more vegetarian recipes, click here!
For vegan recipes, click here!
Health benefits of pumpkin? Click here!