This creamy pumpkin pasta recipe is very easy, absolutely delicious, and nutritious. It will be one of your favorite pumpkin recipes. I am sure of it.
As we are in pumpkin season, I will continue to share with you more delicious vegan and vegetarian pumpkin recipes. In the next few days and weeks, I will share with you some easy and delicious pumpkin dessert recipes.
Health Benefits of Pumpkin:
- May help reduce the risk of metabolic syndrome
- Vitamin A, Lutein and Zeaxanthin May Protect Your Eyesight
- Highly nutritious and particularly rich in Vitamin A
- Incredibly Versatile and Easy to Add to Your Diet
- Beta-carotene in pumpkins helps protect us from the sun’s wrinkle-causing UV rays
- High antioxidant content may reduce your risk of chronic diseases
- Packs vitamins that boost immunity
- Nutrient density and low calorie
- It (May) Help Treat Diabetes
- May support eye health
Let´s start to prepare our pumpkin pasta recipe!
Pumpkin Pasta Recipe | Easy Pumpkin Recipes
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
Add the onions and sauté for 5-6 minutes until they soften.
- Add grated pumpkin, salt, pepper, and sauté for another 5-6 minutes.
- Add spaghetti/linguini, water, cooking cream, and cook according to the packet instructions.
- Your delicious pumpkin pasta is ready👌 You can serve it with vegan pumpkin soup.
- Serve while it is hot, otherwise, the taste may not be very satisfying.