Have you ever been to Istanbul and waited 1 hour infront of the “Viyana Kahvesi Galata” to get a cheesecake? I have😁.
This was one of the best cheesecakes I have ever eaten. It’s called San Sebastian Cheesecake and I would like to share this recipe with you.
Ingredients (6 servings)
- 600 cream cheese (Do not use salty cream cheese)
- 1 cup (200 gr) brown sugar (you can use white sugar, too)
- 400 ml cream
- 4 organic eggs
- 2 tbs flour
- First step, preheat the oven to 200 °C
- Add cream cheese, sugar and mix on low speed for 1-2 minutes
- Add eggs and mix it again for about 1 minute.
- Add flour and mix.
- Add heavy cream
- Line the bottom of the spring form pan with parchment paper and grease the edges with butter.
- Bake it in hot oven for about 50 minutes. The cake will rise quite a bit but don’t worry – it will settle when it’s out of the oven. When the cake is brown and almost burned looking, turn the oven off,
- Let the cake cool fully before taking it out of the springform pan.
- Serve after 2-3 hours.