Unfortunately, obesity is one of the most severe public health issues of our time, particularly in the United States of America. That’s why we need to pay attention to our weight for a healthy life.
What is Body Mass Index (BMI)?
From a body mass index of 25, a person is considered to be overweight according to the guidelines of the World Health Organization WHO, and from a BMI of 30 is considered to be obese. The BMI is calculated by weight (in kg) divided by height squared (m2). Thus, for example, a person with a height of 180 cm and a weight of 81 kilograms would be overweight and obese at 98 kilograms.
Diet Cabbage Soup Recipe
Today I would like to introduce you the Cabbage Soup Recipe. On the net you can find numerous videos in which you can see successes through this recipe. I tried it myself and lost 2 kilos in 7 days. It`s very easy to make and delicious. Trust me!
Ingredients (4-5 servings)
- 1/2 head of cabbage chopped
- 750 ml water
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 carrot , diced
- 400 gr organic canned tomatos
- a bunch of parsley
- 1 cup of celery, diced
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot chili flakes
- 2 garlic, gradet
- 5-6 tablespoon olive oil
- Cut the cabbage, carrot, celery and onion into bite-size pieces
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat
- Add cabbage, carrot, celery, onion, and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Reduce heat, add garlic, tomato, water, salt, spices and give it a good mix.
- Close the lid and let it simmer 15-20 minutes or until the cabbage softens.
- When the cabbage is woft, turn the heat off, add parsley and mix again.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #the_vegetarian_hannibal