Veggi Patty – “Hot Skilacci”
No, I did not forget burger lovers. From now on there will be more vegan and vegetarian burger recipes. Today, I would like to show you my own veggi patty recipe. I call this burger “Hot Skilacci”.
You can not find this veggi patty recipe somewhere else. This is my creation and therefore, I would be very happy if you prepared this recipe and let me know your opinion in the comments.
How to make veggi patty?
Ingredients ( 3 servings )
- 2 medium zucchinis
- 2 eggs
- 75 gr of sheep cheese
- 100 gr flour
- bunch of chopped dill
- 2-3 chopped spring onions
- 1 teaspoon of chili flakes
- 1/3 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 black pepper
- Yogurt garlic sauce or your favourite garlic sauce
- 1 pack (15 gr) of baking powder
- 1 slice Cheddar Cheese
- 6-8 tablespoons oil for frying.
- Grate the zucchinis, add salt, mix and squeeze out excess water.
2. Combine all ingredients in a salad bowl and give it a good mix.
3. Heat oil in a large frying pan over high heat.
Now we can start to shape our burger patties.
4. When the oil is hot, reduce the heat to low- medium heat and add the mixture. The mixture must be very thick.
5. Fry until lightely brown, turning once. Each side for about 4-5 minutes.
6. Place the burger patties on a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
Our patties are ready. Now we can start to build our “Hot Skilacci‘.
Add yogurt garlic sauce.
3 thin slices of tomatoes
1 slice of Cheddar Cheese
1 veggi patty
Another 3 slices of tomatoes
1 more veggi patty
Add jalapenos and yogurt garlic sauce.
Hot Skilacci is ready and I will enjoy it with my favorite series on Netflix.
This will be one of your favorite vegetarian burgers. You don’t need to buy your vegan or vegetarian burger at a supermarket. Hot Skilacci ist made with 100 % natural ingredients.
Bon Appétit 😊
For more vegetarian recipes click here!
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #the_vegetarian_hannibal