I would like to introduce you a recipe of my lovely mother. Potato salad with lemon, egg and fresh herbs. This was an indispensable part of our sunday breakfasts.
What I like about this recipe is that you don`t have to use any sauces or mayo to achieve a good flavour. The combination of lemon juice, spring onion, parsley and chili will satisfy you.
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 6-7 small boiled potatos
- 4-5 organic boild eggs
- 2-3 finely chopped spring onions
- 20 gr finely chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes/powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3-4 tablespoon olive oil or sunflower oil
- Juice of a lemon
- Peel and cut potatoes and eggs into bite-size pieces.
- Chop the parsley finely and cut the spring onions into fine strips
3. Put all the ingredients in a salad bowl, add salt, black pepper, chili flakes, lemon juice and oil.
4. Mix all the ingredients.
Bon Appétit 🙂
For more desserts, click here!
For more vegetarian recipes click here!
For vegan recipes, click here!
For Xbox news, analysis, and deals visit