I would like to introduce you a recipe of my lovely mother. Potato salad with lemon, egg and fresh herbs. This was an indispensable part of our sunday breakfasts.
What I like about this recipe is that you don`t have to use any sauces or mayo to achieve a good flavour. The combination of lemon juice, spring onion, parsley and chili will satisfy you.
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 6-7 small boiled potatos
- 4-5 organic boild eggs
- 2-3 finely chopped spring onions
- 20 gr finely chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes/powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3-4 tablespoon olive oil or sunflower oil
- Juice of a lemon
- Peel and cut potatoes and eggs into bite-size pieces.
- Chop the parsley finely and cut the spring onions into fine strips
3. Put all the ingredients in a salad bowl, add salt, black pepper, chili flakes, lemon juice and oil.
4. Mix all the ingredients.
Your potato salad is ready to enjoy.
If you are vegan, I recommend you to take a look at the following recipe by the BGANG:
Vegan Egg Salad for Sandwiches
Bon Appétit 🙂
For more desserts, click here!
For more vegetarian recipes click here!
For vegan recipes, click here!
For Xbox news, analysis, and deals visit
Your potato salad with egg is ready to enjoy