Here is my favourite carrot walnut cake recipe. I bake this cake to put a smile on my friend`s faces. It`s simple, fluffy and very delicous. You can serve it as a treat with a cup of tea any time of the day.
Ingredients (8-10 servings)
- 150 gr sifted organic flour
- 200 gr brown sugar (you can use white sugar, too)
- 180-200 ml sunflower oil
- 200 gr chopped walnuts
- 3 medium freshly peeled and gradet carrots
- 1 pack (15 gr) of baking powder
- 1,5 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 170 °C
- Beat eggs and sugar for 2-3 minutes until the sugar has dissolved and the eggs are fluffy.
- Add sunfolwer oil and mix it for about 1 minute
- After 1 minute, add flour, baking powder, cinnamon and mix it again for another 1 minute.
- Add gradet carrots and chopped walnuts and mix it again.
- Line the bottom of the spring form pan with parchment paper and grease the edges with butter.
- Bake the dough in hot oven for about 40 minutes
You can visit my YouTube-channel for the preparation