Turkish Dessert Recipes | Incir Uyutmasi (Fig Dessert) Recipe
Looking for a low carb dessert that’s easy to make and absolutely delicious? I want to share with you this easy to make, healthy and delicous Turkish low carb dessert recipe called “incir uyutmasi”. How to make incir uyutmasi?
Low Carb Dessert Recipes
Low carb desserts can be important for people who are following a low carb or ketogenic diet, as they provide a sweet treat without the high levels of carbohydrates typically found in traditional desserts. Eating a high carb diet can lead to spikes in blood sugar and insulin levels, which can be problematic for people with certain medical conditions such as diabetes or metabolic syndrome. By choosing low carb desserts, individuals can still enjoy a sweet treat while maintaining stable blood sugar levels.
In addition to their potential health benefits, low carb desserts can also be a useful tool for weight loss or weight management, as they can help individuals stay within their daily carbohydrate limits while still satisfying their sweet tooth.
How to make incir uyutmasi?
Incir uyutması is a traditional Turkish dried fig dessert. It’s a rich and creamy dessert that features layers of figs and a mixture of milk. That is it! You only need 2 ingredients.
Let´s make incir uyutmasi!
Low Carb Turkish Fig Dessert Recipes | Incir Uyutmasi Recipe
- 1 liter Organic milk
- 8-10 pieces Dried figs
- 20 g Pistachhio or pomegranate Optional, for the topping
- Place 8-10 dried figs into a large pan
- Add hot water and wait 15-20 minutes or until they soften
- Remove the steems and cut the figs in to small pieces
- Place them into a large bowl, add 0,5 liter milk and puree for 30 seconds
- Add the rest of the milk (0,5 liter) and mixx well
- Transfer the mixture into 4 small (250 ml) bowls and set a side for 1-2 hours
- Put the bowls in the fridge and cool for 1-2 hours
- Bon Apetit:)
Check out my blog or my vegan and vegetarian recipes.
- Can ChatGPT write a thesis?
- What does the Bible say about eating meat?
- What do vegans bodybuilders eat?
- Are Humans Supposed to Eat Meat?
- Can vegan eat hot cheetos?
- Percentage of vegans in the US
- What is chao cheese?
- Does Taco Bell Use Eggs In Their Wraps?
- Are Taco Bell tortillas vegan?
- Are vegan Birkenstocks comfortable?