- 250 gr Creamy Sheep Cheese Milk( Don’t use Philadelphia for this recipe)
- 1 medium eggplant
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/3 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/3 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic
- Cut cream cheese, bell pepper and eggplant into small pieces.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Add bell pepper and eggplant and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Place the eggplant on a paper towel before you place them in salad bowl to absorb excess oil.
- Place all ingredients in a medium salad Bowl.
- Puree the mixture with a hand blender
- Spoon the dip into a serving bowl, drizzle with oil and serve with your favourite bread.
That’s it! Your SUPER delicious cream cheese dip with eggplant is ready.
Bon Appétit 😊